Colorful Magnetic Tiles 60P
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
- Dazzling Transparency: The high transparency design invites light to weave through, creating an interplay of light and shadow, inspiring inventive ideas.
- Magnetic Stability: The potent magnets guarantee the durability of each structure, maintaining the stability of your designs.
- Large Size: Tailored for children, the large-sized magnetic tiles ensure a secure grip, mitigating the risk of ingestion.
- From 2D to 3D Construction for Brain Development: Beyond flat surface creativity, these tiles enable the construction of structures, presenting a richer spatial experience. The building process serves as a catalyst for thought stimulation, fostering creativity and logical thinking skills.
- Age: 3+
- Box Measures: 10.43" x 9.57" x 1.77"
- Including: 60 geometric pieces, 1 instruction, 1 storage bag
- Piece Count: 60 pieces
- Material: Magnet & MABS
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING will be provided on orders over $89 after all discounts applied.
For all countries,
- $7.99 for orders up to $89
- Free for orders over $89
Orders to the US & only have QUICK SHIPPING products only need around 5 business days to arrive. Click to check.
Total time (delivered time) = Processing time + Shipping time
The processing time is normally 1-2 business days.
Standard Shipping Time: 7-10 Business Time
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-days-money-back guarantee. If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 30 days after receiving your order.
Tips：Returned items must be in unused condition with the original packaging. We do not accept returned items that are worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
My son (3 years old) loves this magnetic tiles. He got 100 tiles for Christmas, but he always asked for more (and Dad too), to can build bigger and bigger constructions. It is expensive toy, but definitely worth it. The quality is good too, after 2 months of use there is no big damage to any tile.
I saw another review say that this is not for 3 year olds - that is absolutely false. My 3 year old loves this and plays with it daily (and has played with her older set since she was 2).We had one magnet tile set already from a different generic brand and this one integrated with no problems. I can’t tell them apart and there’s really no need to.This set came with an awesome little booklet that gives ideas of different things to make based on how big your set is. I’ve never seen that before, so that was a nice bonus!
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I ordered these, but after they got here we had a lot of fun playing with them.They are well packed in a heavy box you can reuse to store them. The tiles themselves are transparent colored plastic with embossing to give them 3 dimensions. They have small magnets embedded in the plastic tiles that hold them together.The magnets are not loose and are totally encapsulated, but if a tile shattered, small magnets could present a hazard to young children.A BIG PLUS is that the 60 piece set allows the construction of almost all of the patterns in the enclosed manual . . . the last few pages have patterns using the 100 piece set, but really . . . MOST of the manual is for the 60 piece set or smaller. This means the child with this set has a huge variety of patterns to use to stimulate their own imagination.Ultimately, is it worth the price? Absolutely!